Hack Open of Right Click

 

We often use right click to open any document or folder or a drive with option Open. So one day I thought why I cannot change the Open with my name. So I found a hack to do this. Here is the tutorial to do this.

Step 1:- Open Registry by typing regedit on run in Xp ,Vista or Window 7.

 

Step 2:- Now the registry will be shown like this :

 

Step 3:- Now Open the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT by click on + on the near left.it will open a tree. 

 

Step 4:- Now look for FOLDER then after finding folder open its tree ,open shell options tree then you will shee Open there click on OPEN don‘t open its tree I am saying juts click on open. 

 

Step 5:- On the right hand side double click to open (Default).and fill the name you want to enter I will fill here Hacking Crux By Rahul. (special thanks to rahul !! for this post) 

 

vishav's Suggesion:- “This Hack can be done in two ways first that is manually which you are seeing now and other way is to through a automatic script.But I preffer manual method.”


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

Comments

***